Fall Sports (Grades 4 - 8)
- Football (Co-Ed)
- Volleyball (Girls)
Winter Sports (Grades 4 - 8)
- Basketball (Boys)
- Basketball (Girls)
Spring Sports (Grades (4 - 8)
- Volleyball (Boys)
- Softball (Girls)
Track and Field (Grades 3- 8)
- Dash & Distance Runs
- 4-Person Relay Race
- Javelin & Discus Throw
- 2017-2018 Girls "A" Basketball Runners up
- 2017-2018 Girls "A" Softball Champions!
- 2018-2019 "A" Football Champions!
- 2018-2019 Girls "A" Softball Runners up
Changes may be made during the season due to location availability.
- Football: Northridge Park Field
- A Team: Northridge Recreation Center
- B Team: Lourdes Basketball Courts on the school campus
- Volleyball: Lourdes Volleyball Courts on the school campus
- Softball: Lourdes Softball Field on the school campus
- Track and Field:
Please check the sports calendar for exact location of away games.
Frequently Asked Questions
What days are practices and games?
Practices and Games are usually scheduled Monday-Friday immediately after school. Practices usually never last longer than 5pm and games start at 3:30pm and last about one hour.
Practice schedules will be sent out on a week by week basis as we have to work around our volunteer coach's schedules.
There are no Saturday games but there may be a weekend tournament (basketball) or an occasional Saturday morning practice depending on the Coach. Missing a Saturday practice can't negatively affect your standing with the team (Example: If a coach has a rule about missing a practice means you can't start in the game.)
Uniforms will be passed out the day of their first game. It is the athletes responsibility to take care of the uniform throughout the season. If they forget their uniform they will not be given an extra. Uniforms will be returned at the end of each season in a plastic bag with the students name written on it in marker. They are given a chance during the day to change for their games. Please do not wear your uniform to school.