Mission & SLE
Our Lady of Lourdes Parish School is a Catholic learning community where students are prepared, formed, and empowered for the pilgrimage of life.
This year's mission theme encourages us to recognize the foundational work that has enabled us the privilege of looking back on sixty years yet, simultaneously, pushes us to carry on the work, after the heart of Mary, begun generations ago.
SCHOOLWIDE LEARNING EXPECTATION
An Our Lady of Lourdes student answers God’s call through living faith, pursuing excellence, and practicing stewardship.
- Living Gospel values
- Exhibiting knowledge of the Catholic faith and traditions
- Participating in daily prayer and the liturgical life of our parish
- Mastering our standards-based curriculum
- Demonstrating creativity and growth
- Communicating effectively using oral and written expression
- Serving family, school, parish, and community
- Protecting and caring for all of God’s creation
- Responding to the call for social justice